Skip to content
- Click on your name in the top bar.
- Click on “Activity Log” in the header area (the photo at the top).
- You can search for the activity. Just type in a word you used in the post.
- Warning: the search won’t find anything you posted recently.
- You can also just search with “Command-F” or “Control-F”.
- Only the latest activities are listed. If you need to search for more, press Page Down or scroll to the bottom so more activities load.
- You can also search manually, by reading the page.
Copyright 2023 Bits.greenslocal.org and John Kawakami