I went out and wore my old 99 Cents Only store work gloves to get food. Surprisingly, they worked better for me than the regular vinyl exam gloves.
I went to the store to get food, and I decided to take my “gardening” gloves instead of exam gloves.
Here’s how it went:
- I had them.
- I didn’t want to touch my face.
- Excellent grip.
- I washed them in cold soapy water afterward.
- No fine-finger control.
- Size was a bit off.
- They were dirty to start with.
- I scratched my face with my wrist.
- I suspect the virus could get stuck in the fibers.
On the whole, I think these are better than exam gloves, mainly because they discourage me from touching my face.
Will this block SARS-CoV-2 the cause of COVID-19? I would assume so.